Further information is noted on our FAQ page and is updated regularly. Due to government mandates, we are selling ticketed reservations for patio seating. Good thing we have a large and spacious and amenity filled patio! Advanced tickets for reservation packages are on sale now. For booking information click here.
Betty Danger’s Country Club has many wonderful amenities not often found in “exclusive” country clubs like dining and drinking on the Danger (a vertically revolving patio) or putt putting with your dog.
We are a restaurant and bar and we welcome everyone! We are the country club for the 99%. No membership required. Only silly people would pay $250,000 to join a club that doesn’t even offer Danger (a vertically revolving patio) for drinking and dining or let you golf with your dog. These clubs probably go so far as to match their wallpaper, too! Betty says that there is no point in life to waste good money on such dullness. At Betty Danger’s, country club life is a little less dull.
The Danger, our vertically revolving patio features open air dining cars where you can dine and drink as you rotate around and then stop at various perching points. (We call it going nowhere at a leisurely pace.) As our friends load at timed increments, the Danger will stop at different points to allow guests to take in a variety of views of the Village of Mexampton below and of the surrounding Northeast Arts District. You must be 50″ tall to participate.
The experience is a series of cycling and stopping, allowing you to take in the various views of the city from different perch points. You can expect 5 full rotations (approximately 8-12 minutes) during your experience.
In the wintertime or during cool spring & fall temperatures, we offer warm comforting beverages and polar fleece blankets. However, we suggest dressing appropriately for outdoor temperatures. During winter wonderland season aka Mary’s Christmas Palace, you will be able to take in the wintry sights and holiday lights, just like a festive sleigh ride…and it’s only 10 minutes or so, so it’s a fun winter mini adventure!
*Due to Covid-19, we are not allowing dogs on the patio at this time
Welcome to the new Poodles and Palms Putt & Play course, located in make-believe Palm Springsland. Our course is designed to be one of the only interactive and dog friendly golf courses around. Putt around people and pups as they imbibe in tasty cocktails or nibbles from our food truck. Watch as the people and the pups try to interfere with your score. See if you can outmaneuver them!
Our 8 1/2 hole course is better than Shinnecock, Sebonack, or The National, and is the ultimate leisurely pursuit for Palm Springlanders. Designed by a world class championship golf course designer who specializes in economic apocalypses and misbehaving imaginary animals, our award winning par 49 course is built for the 99%; everyone’s a winner. Betty says it’s a lot of fun, though she has never played a round of golf on it, because she does not go outside. Betty’s imaginary pets live on the golf course and they are happy to entertain your pet, but please be mindful of them as you and your pooch enjoy a round of golf. There is a six stroke limit per hole and you must be 50″ to participate. The Poodles & Palms Putt & Play course is open daily in the summer.
The Poodles and Palms Putt & Play includes the following holes:
1) 800 lb. Gorilla in the Country Club. Par 6
2) Show Me the Money, Mother. Par 6
3) Proper Breeding. Par 6
4) Big Apple? Minnie Apple! Par 6
5) The Dinner Party with Sparkle (The Donkey). Par 6
6) Burberry (The Cow). Par 6
7) Wall Street. Par 6
8) Trust Fund Confusion. Par 1
9) Free Bear Hugs Ahead! Par 6
Golf is also sold in packages and these can be purchased at the Caddie Shack. Each package includes one round of golf, a golf club of some sort, a golf ball and score card.
Golfers must adhere to all course rules, of which there are few, but they are strict.
1) No smoking on the course.
2) Golf clubs are not weapons. Golf clubs must not hit the animals as this is very disturbing and will make Betty cry. Golf balls may roll into the animals, but that is because you are a poor golfer and need to practice. This is okay. Rory McIlroy is not a current member (that we can disclose, anyway) so he will not be giving lessons at this time.
3) Mini adults (children) under 50” are not allowed to have a golf club in their possession. Why? Because there are a lot of things they can “accidentally” break or hurt with it and we also don’t want the ladies in pretty dresses to be hit in the shin.
4) All golf balls are to remain on the course. Don’t let balls roll onto walkways or into seating areas.
5) Intoxicated adults will not be issued golf clubs and/or will have their golf clubs immediately returned to the caddie shack or food truck. Don’t be that person.